The Norfolk Area Development Council is a collaborative public-private partnership formed to promote new economic development opportunities and to support existing small businesses in the Madison county region. Our county area is interdependent economically and is the nucleus of a regional micro-economy. Each of the member counties and communities have recognized that a continuous economic development effort is an important and integral part of our region’s ability to grow and prosper. By pooling resources, offering varied services, sharing talent and using the “Resource Team” approach we can reduce costs and have effective economic development programs for our region.
- Curious about our current members?
- Interested in how NAEDC membership is affordable at any budget?
- Wanting to join NAEDC?
- Strategic planning for economic development
- Assistance in forming and sustaining community economic development groups
- A resource team for economic development project management
- Business recruitment
- Certified staff in Business Retention and Expansion
- Community marketing
- Entrepreneur/business start-up assistance
- People recruitment in conjunction with the NAR
- Business and property listings on NAEDC website
- Financial packaging for attraction and expansion projects